Friday, October 31, 2008

Linda & Al

Linda and Al wanted to do a session in their amazing backyard! I've had the privilege to photograph in their backyard a couple times so I'm sure you'll recognize some similar stuff. These two have been married for 48 years! They look so amazing for that and still were so cute with one another! Engagement sessions with young, in-love couples are fun, but there is something magical about a couple who have been married for many years who are still very much in love with one another. I think some older couples forget that it's important to capture this time in their lives as well. So I love it when I get the opportunity to capture that! Well enjoy!

This is part of their amazing backyard!



I did a very similar shot from this same spot in my most recent Engagement session. I sort of wanted to catch the young and old spirit of this shot.

Isn't her ring gorgeous?? As I took this picture, they were telling me about when he got it for her for their 25th Anniversary! Gorgeous!

Love this one!

and this one . . .





Being young again!











They were so sweet together!

I hope I can be, as well as act, as in love with my husband as much as them when I've been married this long :)

Thanks for stopping in! Please let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Unknown said...

These are SO amazing!!! I love them SO SO SO much, Angela! I really love the youthful spirit you captured, and that ring picture is priceless - the way he's cradling her hands - man, it's so touching! Great work!

Carrie said...

WOW!!! What a yard!! I am jealous! And what beautiful shots of the two of them! I know I tell you this all the time, but your amazing!! The way you capture expressions and tender moments with all families...priceless! And does this mean that since Linda and Al's pics have posted, my fam is next???? Oh man, it is like I am a little kid at Christmas right now...... it can't come soon enough!!

Britanee Walker said...

That's their backyard?! WOW!!!! Beautiful yard and they're so cute together!

Anonymous said...

I LOVE these pictures! What a great idea and I LOVE their backyard!!!