Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Family Liddle

Ok, these are finally up! I have never been this behind before! But I've also never been this busy before either! It's been so much fun though!
Well here's my brother-in-law's family! They were so much fun and I loved hanging out with them! This was the first time that I didn't get sick with nervousness before the session. We had a lot of fun pictures! I am not used to having kids who will look and smile when I tell them to! I had a lot of different ideas for this session that I thought I'd share with you all! Anyways, it was tons of fun! Enjoy!





I just did his senior pictures, so more of him to come soon!









Their loyal dog, Kujo (I think I spelled that right . . .)



Ok, so some fun pictures!

This is what this family does right after BYU wins another game!

We had a lot of fun with this picture frame



I was soooo excited to do this picture below! A couple hours before the photo session, this just kept running through my head. And I loved how it turned out! So funny!

This is really different too (edit wise), what do you think??



Thanks so much everyone for stopping by! Please let me know what you think!

7 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

Way cute ideas-i liked them all

Tara said...

Love you, Angela! You did an awesome job! I can't wait to see the rest. Josh is a stud in his cool bug.

Unknown said...

I love the photo frame idea! I might have to 'steal' that :) That edit job was really interesting, it threw me off at first, but looks like a photo within a photo - the point, right? :)

Mills said...

wow, lots of cute new ideas here! I love it! Angela, you are so talented... SERIOUSLY. The frame was really cool. I also loved the close-ups of the kids, showing they all have the same eyes. Very cool.

Carrie said...

LOVE LOVE LOVE it!! Especially the one on the railroad tracks and the one where you edited their faces black and white but the rest of them are color! Very unique! Can't wait to see our family pics!

Henderson Family said...

I really like the picture frame pictures. Especially the one that is half black and white and the other half is color. Cool!!! They are all very creative though.

Stan said...

Some way cool ideas. I think the black & white picture idea is kind of fun. They look like they have a great time together as a family. I'm glad you captured that on film.