Monday, October 20, 2008

Moriah's Bridals/Groomals

Ok, I am really trying to get caught up with my previews. This week I have a lot more time to work on editing, blogging, etc. and getting caught up with my life! Last week I did 5 sessions! I am hoping to post the one picture teasers for all of those sometime tomorrow.
So anyways, here are Moriah and Devon's Groomals which we did a couple weeks ago. They are such a gorgeous couple and we had a lot of variety. It was fun. Well enjoy!
































One of my favs ;)

These two are getting married next month! I am looking forward to photographing their wedding!

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Stunningly gorgeous! Great location! You nailed it yet again!!

Stan said...

Very fun and unique. I love how you capture the personality of the couple. It is never boring looking at your pictures.

Rowbury Family said...

I was blog surfing and stumbling across your blog! I grew up with Moriah and now live in a different state and won't be able to attend her wedding :(. I would love it if you would do a full post of her wedding pictures so I can see them! You are a very talented photographer, if we move back to Utah I would love to have you do our family pictures. Oh, and I know Hayli as well and had no idea she got married, so that was fun to see those pictures as well.