Saturday, October 4, 2008

Some More Teasers

Yes, again I am behind on my sneak peeks . . . but things have been super busy lately so I'm trying my best! Here are some one picture teasers from some of my most recent sessions.

This was one of the last pictures we took at this bridal session, so it was a little low of light, but she totally rocked in front of the camera!

Look at this cutie!!! I just did his family's pictures last night, but I just fell in love with some of the pictures we did here. Just look at those gorgeous eyes and those lips! He is just too cute :)

Well hopefully I'll have Susan & Ryan's Engagement post up by Tuesday morning (cross your fingers for me), so check back for those!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh my goodness. That's my nephew. You did an awesome job in taking that picture. Wow, that beautiful. Good job.

shandi said...

i really am loving your pictures! they are so amazing!

Stan said...

I don't know if it's your new lens or what but you get better and better with each passing day. These pictures are beautiful and so unique.