Friday, October 3, 2008

Ryan & Aubrey's Wedding!

Yep, these two are finally married after 4 years! It was so much fun to capture their day. This was the very first ceremony that I have photographed, and let me tell you . . .I was pretty nervous. But luckily they were such a wonderful, fun couple so I had tons of fun! I really loved capturing some of the details before the ceremony started. I just love this next picture of a moment between mother and daughter:


This little dude cracked me up!!! This is a picture of him walking down the isle (or about to). He was such a ham for the camera! He didn't pay any attention to the crowd of people watching him, but instead kept flashing his adorable smile for the camera!

A moment between father and daughter



This was a pretty funny time too. The cute little ring bearer was all ready and prepared to give him the rings. Well Ryan goes to grab the ring, but he grabs the wrong one! He grabs his own ring instead! You can kind of tell in the picture. Everyone was laughing once Ryan realized his mistake :)



I just love his expression. You can really tell he loves Aubrey!

First kiss between the newly weds ;)

This was another sweet moment I caught between them right after the ceremony was complete.







Ok, so I'm going to share a whole bunch of candids. We did get traditional looking ones too. However, there were way too many funny candid ones that just happened, I thought I'd share:



It was stormy that day. I woke up to thunder. So this little guy was all prepared for the rain!

This is what happened after I asked the sisters to kiss their younger brother

Mother of the Bride struttin' her stuff!

Ryan was showing his dad how to flex his muscles:

Finally some time with just the Bride and Groom! Ryan told me later that he was so glad we did a "Groomal" session previously so that they weren't as stressed about getting enough with just the two of them. I totally agree, it was nice for them to just relax during the short time we did have for some picts of just them.









And you had better know me by now . . . wherever there is something fun going on, I'm totally there!







Yep, so I knew Aubrey in high school, and so it was fun to be with some of our old friends again! So we all had a picture together (picture by John, my hubby)

Ready for the finale. I think he can't quite figure out if he likes me or not.



Congratulations Ryan & Aubrey! It was so much fun being apart of your day!

No comments: