Monday, September 29, 2008

Lisa's Bridals - Full post this time!

Hey, so I'm finally on to her real bridal post! Again, I really had fun doing this bridal session with her! We really did have a blast doing it! She picked the Thanksgiving Point Gardens to do her session. It definitely is a gorgeous location, not to mention the beautiful bride! This is my future sister-in-law, and I'm so excited for her to be part of the family next week! Well enjoy the pictures!





































3 comments:

Stan said...

Nathan is sure a lucky guy to have such a wonderful wife. I'm so glad they found each other.

Britanee Walker said...

She's so pretty! Brian and I are very excited for Nathan and her to get married and start their new life together. Always beautiful pictures Angela!!!

Tim and Vicky Porter said...

That is a beautiful place. I went to a reception there once. Maybe we could do our pics there? Let me know what you think.