Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Family M. - The real post this time!

Yep, this post is long overdue. Emily actually already has the pictures! But I thought I'd share these picts with everyone else too because I think the pictures turned out great! Their such a beautiful family, and I had so much fun hanging out with them! Also, this is the "Vintage" look for any families out there who are booked with me, and are still trying to decide what kind of look they want. I am partial to this look, not sure why, but I am! Any ways, enjoy the pictures!

Picture below: This is what was going on alot before we got the first picture posted. James wasn't sure about wanting to be happy.






Oh sweet Kiera! She was the very first newborn that I've photographed, and I can't believe how far both she and I have come since that day . . . She is still so adorable and has the most gentle personality!





The boys:




James finally got into the picture thing, and gave me some fun expressions and smiles!



Now Mom & Dad's turn: (P.S. I'm saving some of their picts for my Engagement section coming up. Don't tell! :) They're still very much "engaged" in their relationship :)

I still always love doing this picture to see what kinds of expressions the kids make



Love your family so much! It was fun capturing your adorable family!

1 comment:

Stan said...

I love them so much. Everyone is stunning. I love the location. You ought to go there more. You are amazing.

Mom