Friday, September 12, 2008

3 Spots Left in October!

Hi everyone!

I am now almost caught up on my blog. Well ok, thinking about it, I'm really not, but a lot closer to getting caught up than I was about a week ago. I still have an awesome wedding, 2 bridals, and 1 family to share with you all. But I sure can get a lot completed with my husband out of town, even though I'd prefer him to be here with me.

The leaves are changing, the weather is cooler, the light is getting darker earlier. For all of you who are considering using me as your photographer for your family pictures in the fall, please schedule now! I have promised my husband to never overschedule again (because it takes me at least a month to catch up, and I sometimes lack in the area of wife and mother)! So being true to my promise, I am limiting the number of sessions that I am accepting this fall. I have looked at my calendar for September and October. I am declaring September booked, though I do make exceptions for newborn babies, but call me very soon if that is the case.

October has 3 family session spots available! I do have some other openings for wedding related sessions (bridals or engagements), but those of you who are interested in that must call soon so I can save you a place.

So the bottom line here is . . . if you are wanting to do family pictures with beautiful fall colors, please call or email soon before I am officially booked up. After October, the weather is alot cooler and sometimes the leaves have gone the way of all the earth.

Please also note that family pricing has gone up! Please check the Investment
page on the Portraits site to see the changes. Also see the Details to find out what a fun session you are in for!

I hope everything is going well with you and your loved ones! Have a wonderful fall and I hope to hear from you soon and see you at your upcoming family session!

Angela

No comments: