Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Weston & Erica's Wedding!

Yes, this post is weeks past due from when they actually got married. I'm sure they are home already from their honeymoon, waiting for their preview. Life for me has been way more busy than I ever anticipated, so be patient with me as I try to catch up with my blog. I have some fun stuff coming up.
Anyways, it was fun for me to photograph this wedding on this particular day . . . it was my parent's 24th anniversary. They were married in this same temple, so it just seemed special to me. It definitely was hot too . . . but that didn't damper Weston or Erica's happy spirits! They both radiated happiness on this special day!








Recognize this same shot (below)? I took one very similar to it about 3 months ago when the trees were a blooming purple. Kind of fun to get a similar shot for different couples and different seasons :)

One of my favs


So happy!

Trying some new angles . . .

Erica ran into a friend of hers who got married the same day! They both are named "Erica"

The Handsome Groom

Fun details . . . :)



At the reception


I just LOVED her ring. Again, trying some new stuff . . .



"Oops . . . you didn't just take a picture of me doing this, did you?"

End with my fav:

Congratulations to both of you! Thanks for allowing me to share and capture your special day!

4 comments:

Macy said...

Great job, Angela! The shots of Erica and her husband are wonderful, but I really love the shot of the two brides in their dresses. Fantastic.

Britanee Walker said...

Beautiful! You are so sweet! I've been trying to keep my baby bump as small as possible so you're sweet to say that. I feel like I pop more and more each day but it's fun. It's amazing what changes your body goes through for the baby you're carrying-I love it. And btw, you were such a cute pregnant girl!!! I said that to Brian when we saw you and I kept telling him how jealous I was and hoped that I'd look like that. :) Keep the cute pictures coming-I always LOVE them!

Ericadee said...

wow! I LOVE the picture of my ring in the petal! it is fantastic! I also love the last picture! :)

Unknown said...

Beautiful!!! I love the angles you do, Angela. Seriously, stunning photographs. I'd hire you :)