Saturday, August 30, 2008

Jessica's Bridals


Jessica was so fun to be around! I'm glad she wanted me to do her bridals, even though I was not available to do her wedding day. Her bridal session was a little more unique because she wanted to bring her 3 flower girls along! 3 flower girls all under the age of 3 (I think), made for some interesting dynamics. Luckily, I got a couple really cute ones of all of them walking with Jessica. Thanks to Jessica's 2 friends who came along to help out with these little sweeties!


Jessica's little girl was full of smiles for me!











We have some other fun ones in this location which I'm saving for my website (coming soon!)

Thanks for being so fun Jessica! I hope your wedding is wonderful!

1 comment:

Brooke said...

you rocked the flare!!!! good job lady. you have a preview up :)