Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Family H.

I have been friends with this family for several years now. We were all in the play, "Savior of the World" at the LDS Conference Center. Even though I can't do that right now in my life, I am so grateful to have kept the friendships I have made through that experience! Thanks for being my friends still Christie & Merrill! It was fun hanging out with your cute little family!



It's so fun for me to capture the "Mommy-Child" relationship! I think I appreciate it more than I ever have now because of my little guy. It is such a precious, beautiful thing being a mom! And lots of fun!







The Boys!


And I also love to capture the wonderful relationship between husband and wife too!


I LOVE the picture below!


It was so fun being with you all!

No comments: