Monday, August 25, 2008

Nathan & Lisa's Engagements!

I'm finally back to blogging! It seriously has taken me so long to finally get my life in order. It still isn't in complete order, but I'll somehow manage it. Last week was like a photo marathon! This weeks gonna be the same! So please be patient everyone who is waiting for your preview of your pictures . . . I'll do my best over the next couple days to catch up!
This is my brother-in-law and future sister-in-law! It was lots of fun to hang out with them!
Nathan is such a goof! Lisa will never be bored during their marriage! Here's his goofy face:




Nathan loves to sing on his guitar! I thought it'd be fun to capture that since I'm sure he sings and plays to Lisa all the time!



I brought my husband along to assist me, and he came up with this brilliant idea: (I think my creativity is starting to rub off on him ;)




Nathan is also a huge motorcycle fan! Lisa surprised him for his birthday this past week, by borrowing my husband's bike and taking him on a romantic motorcycle ride up the canyon. After this photo session, I even got to ride back with my husband! It's been over a year since my Johnny has taken me on a ride! I was grateful for an excuse to ride it down with him!

Congratulations you two! We are so excited to have Lisa apart of the family! Stay tuned for Lisa's bridals in a couple weeks!

1 comment:

Britanee Walker said...

i absolutely love them!! lisa and nate will be so cute and great together. when's the big day again? we better get an announcement!!!