Sunday, August 10, 2008

Jason & Lindsey's Wedding!!!

Jason and Lindsey are finally married! Lindsey had SOOO many cute ideas of what she wanted for pictures (which you'll soon see)! I had so much fun being apart of their special day. They are such a fun couple and so in love! Enjoy the fun pictures!





Now it's Jason's turn . . . (it was pretty hilarious)













Yes, I really can do a traditional picture!

So in love!



Now off to their reception . . .

Details:






Yep, I really did find them exactly like this:





Tramp time!!!! I tell you . . . Lindsey is the funnest, most adventurous bride! I absolutely loved it!





The Get-Away







Congratulations to both of you!

4 comments:

Brooke said...

super super super cute you rocked them

Anonymous said...

I just barely relized I hadn't checked out the pics for Linds' wedding! haha! They turned out so good! I love the gummie bears! I wish I could tap in to your creative genius! You are so creative!

Unknown said...

How lucky you are to have such a fun couple to photograph! I really love these pics - on the motorcycle were classic! Great work, Angela!

Alaina said...

OH these are too cute! I love the one of them with trees on the left and the temple in the background on the right - beautiful colors and perfect setup! I love them all.