Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lisa's Teaser - Best Jumping/Twirling Award!

I just spent an awesome evening yesterday with my future sister-in-law, Lisa! We seriously were laughing and having so much fun! And I was very surprised to find out her special talent . . . she is the BEST TWIRLER! And as you can tell by the first picture, she can definitely get some air with her jumps! I have never seen a bride who came close to being able to do some jumps like this all on their own in a wedding dress! Lisa brought her friend, Linda, and we all had a blast just laughing and taking bunches of pictures! I promise there are some beautiful normal ones too, I was just so impressed with her twirling/jumping ability in a wedding dress, I thought I'd share! She should definitely be a dancer!


Love ya, Lisa! I promise I'll share with you some other fun/beautiful ones soon! For now, keep that Nathan boy away from my blog! :)

No comments: