Thursday, September 11, 2008

Princess Katie Marie

For those of you don't know . . . this is my adorable niece! She just turned two a week or so ago and her mom (my sis) wanted some beautiful pictures of her little girl. Katie Marie was actually named after my middle name (Marie), and we both have blue eyes which is unique in the fact that her parents both have green eyes. We have some things in common :) She has officially captured the heart of my husband and he wants his own little girl someday. Those daddy's soft little hearts . . . :)
This session was during the late morning time when Katie Marie was the happiest, but ended right before her nap, so for the Tu-Tu pictures, we just got some serious looks. It was fun though! My sister and I got a great workout trying to capture the attention of this little princess. She's so adorable!






The baby doll actually has the same dress as Katie Marie. Every girl has those maternal instincts even at a very young age.




I think this picture is hilarious because I didn't even ask her to do this! I all of the sudden thought, "I want a picture of her feet." She was in some discussion with her mom when she just all of the sudden pointed her toes. I love that this pose came natural for this little dancer!


Happy Birthday little Princess! You have captured the hearts of many!

3 comments:

Kim said...

I shouldn't be up this late, but she is absolutely beautiful. You captured her beauty so perfectly. Well done.

Stan said...

I think I have the cutest grand daughter ever. I love my little girl. Angela you are amazing at capturing the beauty of a person.
Love Grandma Craft

Britanee Walker said...

She's beautiful!!! Their family pictures are so great too! You're amazing and have just gotten better and better!