Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Some Teasers :)

Yes, I sit here at my computer, with my grumpy almost 1 year old begging my attention, knowing that I am 2 weddings, 2 bridals, and 1 engagement behind on blogging. So I decided to quickly edit at least one of the photos that sort of stuck out to me, and to post it, so at least I have one to show all of you patient clients who are waiting :) The good news is that I am getting closer to being caught up with editing, but just not blogging. August was a busy one (luckily it was a fun ride for me), so now I'm trying to get started on blogging September! Yeah me! So anyways, long story short, here are your sneak peeks. Hayli & Cade, you are next for a full post! So stick around :)
Ok, so this next picture just made me laugh so hard the moment I took it! I had tons of fun photographing their special day! More pictures to come really soon!


Beautiful Lisa!

This Engagement session was a blast! I just did this one last night! We had tons of fun, and got lots of pictures! Gotta love that flare! It reminds me of a "Pride & Prejudice" moment :)

So yes, I'll leave it at that today. My son has finally discovered the kitchen and all the fun cupboards and drawers. Needless to say, my kitchen is a wreck now. But at least he's having fun. Tomorrow is his birthday . . . got to start planning for that!

2 comments:

Stan said...

I can't wait to see all the rest of them. I could seriously spend all day looking at your pictures. A few days ago I actually did take a trip down memory lane and went thru all your pictures from the beginning of your business. You have come along way. When I don't think you can get much better you do. I actually love the non-traditional shots more and more. They actually capture a remarkable feeling. Your remarkable.
Love Mom

Mills said...

I love the sun peeking through on the last picture... it's priceless. And the little kid in the first picture made me laugh. You're amazing, Angela!