Monday, September 15, 2008

Aubrey & Ryan's Groomal Session!

Wow, these pictures are long overdue to be shared! I had so much fun with these two! They decided to do a "Groomal" session which is a Bridal sesssion with the Groom! See the bottom of this post for pros of doing a groomal session!
I really love the first picture! Ryan gave Aubrey the sweetest looks. I can tell that these two are really in love. They have been together for 4 years! Aubrey is so excited to finally be marrying her best friend. I really had a wonderful time capturing the special bond between them. I really couldn't pick which pictures to post. My website is getting really close to being finished (I know I keep saying that . . .), and I try to hold back at least a couple of my favs as a surprise for the site, so it's hard for me to post stuff when I'm not for sure what I'll use for my site! Anyways, I am posting a bunch of my favs from their session! These two are getting married this Saturday, and I'm really excited to be apart of all the fun!





Yep, I really do take pictures of just the Bride in "Groomal" sessions!




I think I took this picture as we all were being attacked by a bee! My wonderful assistant was probably freaking out at this time as the bee was swarming around us, but it made for a fun candid shot!

Yep, and a picture of just the Groom:














Can't wait to be apart of your day Saturday!

For Groomal Sessions, let me define this: a Bridal Session with your Groom! I encourage this session for every couple willing to do it! I know it sort of breaks the tradition of seeing the dress . . . but there are lots of benefits to these sessions. Let’s name a few:
1. You have a lot more variety of artistic photographs with the two of you together which you may not have time to do on the wedding day because of time constraints.
2. You can also go to locations which you would not be able to go to on your wedding day.
3. On your wedding day, we’ll still get some beautiful photographs of the two of you, but it will be more relaxed because we’re not stressing as much about getting the perfect picture or having enough time.
4. You can showcase these pictures of the two of you together at your reception or in your wedding video so everyone can see these beautiful photos.
***In these sessions, I most definitely do pictures of just you in your stunning dress by yourself! We just get a nice variety of both! Let me know if you are interested in one of these sessions.

2 comments:

Stan said...

Angela this was a stunning session. You rock sweetie!

Love ya Mom

Anonymous said...

Angela,
I love the one with the bride by the pillars (in sepia). Such a great shot. YOu are so very talented. - Cami