Monday, November 10, 2008

Donna & James' Engagements/Bridals!

I had so much fun with these two! I post the above picture first because they seriously were laughing and having a wonderful time the whole time! It was so cute! These two are very proud grandparents already, but they still were so cute together as an engaged couple!

Now the picture below was so special. Donna kept laughing and crying and I asked her if everything was ok, and she said that she was just crying out of happiness because it was so special that they were having pictures taken together. She explained that neither of them had ever done something like this before with their previous spouse, and so it was so special to her! I hope she doesn't mind me sharing that, but I just thought it was so neat that I could capture that special first experience and the love that they have for one another.






Now on to the Bridals . . . helping her groom get all handsome







The beautiful bride

I loved the next two:











You both are so perfect for each other! I can't wait to capture your beautiful day later this month!

3 comments:

Stan said...

These pictures look like they came out of a magazine. I am glad they have these pictures to capture their new beginning. They look adorable together. I especially love the one by the waterfall.

Unknown said...

This is so wonderful that you could capture this! I love how young and in love they look!

Carrie said...

Fabulous Angela- I wish you could follow us around with your camera all day long! Looking at your posts makes me want to do family pictures again! And that is not easy to do!!!!