Monday, November 17, 2008

Angela Marie Photo Wedding Website is LIVE!!!


Hi everyone, ok drumroll (unless you already read the title ;) . . . . my WEDDING WEBSITE IS LIVE!!! Yeah! This has been a summer long project with one of my neighbors who is super great and does websites professionally! If any one needs his info, just email me and I'll send you his way!
This kept getting put off just because I kept getting so many new wedding sessions and I just HAD to include it, so I had to wait till I got a chance to edit those fav pictures, etc. So I just had this last session of Susan's last Tuesday, and that was the cut off! Technically the cut off was a month ago, but after some of the new stuff I did . . .well yeah.
So I'll stop rambling, but check the website out! I am now booking weddings for 2009! May '09 already has two weddings booked, so if you know anyone who is engaged and is looking for a photographer, direct them to my wedding website! Thanks to everyone who has referred people already! I really appreciate it! By the end of this year I'll have completed over a dozen weddings! I think my original goal was like 5, so this summer has been my dream come true!

Have a wonderful day everyone! And PLEASE let me know what you think of the NEW WEBSITE !

(p.s. the Portrait site is still the same as before, maybe one of these days I'll get around to taking on that project!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I LOVE your new wedding website! You did a great job. I'll definitely recommend you to anyone who needs a photographer for a wedding.

Stan said...

I can't keep from watching it over and over. It's absolutely beautiful.

The Gomes Family said...

Angela, I am a friend of Kristin Riddle, I love your blog and your website is fantastic!