Friday, May 16, 2008

Joshua and Jacob


Wouldn't he make a great GAP model?!





We got him to smile!

Oh you got to love brothers!

Tickle! Tickle!



I love this one because it speaks childhood!
It makes me want to go lay on the grass!

Oh he is so cute!

Boys will be boys!

Again, boys will be boys!


Yep for those of you who don't already know . . . these two sweeties are my youngest brothers! They are sooo active, so we were lucky to get some good pictures of them. It was really thanks to my mom for entertaining them while I snapped some pictures. She kept telling them funny stories to keep them interested. They are such good little uncles to my little boy and they love playing with him. There are more pictures to come of these cute guys!
For all of you who are anxious to receive all your pictures, I am working hard to finish them all! I got hit by the photography train all in one week, and I'm just recovering. Luckily this week is a little slower so I can get caught up! Stay tuned for the VERY updated new website!

No comments: