Friday, May 30, 2008

Young Women Temple Pictures

This Young Women group had an activity where they came and had their pictures taken in front of the temple. Their stake theme is centered around temples, and their Stake President encouraged everyone to have their picture taken in front of the temple and frame the picture somewhere in their home where they can see it everyday to help remind them of their goal to go to the temple. I think that is an awesome idea, and I really enjoyed being with these young women. This was actually the ward I was in before I graduated and got married. So some of the young women who are Laurels now, were my little Beehives when I was in Young Womens. It was so much fun! I also love being around the temple and on its sacred grounds.



Here are some of the young women. They are all so beautiful!






No comments: