Wednesday, June 4, 2008

Family D.





Throw little brother over the edge time!



Ok, so they all have the most gorgeous blue eyes ever! I love this picture because you can see the similar features between the three of them.

Their oldest daughter (who I graduated high school with!), is going to Africa on a humanitarian service trip. I think that is the coolest thing ever! (I would totally do that too, except for my little responsibility called, "Caleb" oh and John)




Last, but not least . . .
I really enjoyed getting to know this family! I have to confess. . . lately I get physically ill before a group photo shoot for some reason. I just get really nervous sometimes and it makes me feel so sick! Well my nervous butterflies soon went away when I met this family! They were fun to be around and were up for anything! and we had great lighting! The light just seems to stay longer every time I go out and do a photo session. I really had fun with them, and I am sure that they will love their pictures!

No comments: