Thursday, June 26, 2008

The "Puppy" Chip & Kitty

Here's the 'puppy,' Chip! He's not technically a puppy, he's just a Teacup Yorkie. I just love how he will stay a puppy forever! These are my friend's "babies!" We did these pictures in 2 rounds, and you'll see why soon!
Her cat, Satasha, is so beautiful! Normally she's a well tempered cat, but when she's out of her element, we got some good cat attitude!

And cute Chip is just too cute!

The cat definitely had a bubble when it came to being around Chip. We had several moments where she started pawing and hissing at him. Luckily she is de-clawed, or else it might have not turned out so well . . . But here's a picture with both of them together (semi-happy)


Ok so the picture below is our Day 1
BEFORE . . .

AFTER . . .

BEFORE . . .

AFTER . . .!


Yep, she shaved them! Here's Round 2!



And she even cutesied them up with bows!

This last one just makes me laugh!



Well I had tons of fun taking these pictures!

1 comment:

Carrie said...

You have an amazing talent Angela!! I can't wait to book another session to update my family pictures as Gabe has been added to the fam! I am SO glad I found you!! Talk with you soon!!