Thursday, June 19, 2008

Jason and Lindsey's Bridals Part 2

Remember this beautiful bride? Well we're back for more! And I had WAY too many favorites, so here we go with probably my most pictures posted . . . but there are still going to be some surprise pictures for Lindsey and Jason. Lindsey wanted to do her Bridals with her fiance, which I totally would recommend to anyone (I did it myself). It's a chance to get more of a variety of pictures with eachother in a fun location which might not be a possibility on the wedding day. But of course we still got tons of pictures with just Lindsey.
So now on with the pictures . . .





The only reason I would share this picture with you, besides to get a fun laugh, is just to show how real Lindsey is! She is so beautiful and photogenic (as you can tell in the next picture), but she also has a fun personality, and I seriously could make a collage of all the funny faces she pulled! Plus, I don't think I have the talent to pull that kind of a face!
Ok . . . so here's beautiful Lindsey again!


And the beautiful couple!



Love the shoes Lindsey!




And . . . . jumping off the haystack! (that's for you Matty!)
The jumping was totally Lindsey's idea! I take no credit. This just shows how adventurous she still is even after being bucked off a horse.


I had such a fun evening! They were fun to work with, we were at a beautiful place, and the weather was perfect. What more could I ask for? Thanks so much to Lindsey's younger sister for all the help! They have tons and tons of beautiful pictures which I'll have to start editing now to get them finished by the wedding :) I'm sure it'll be before that because I love the pictures too much! I am so excited to photograph their upcoming wedding in August!

1 comment:

Alaina said...

Again, beautiful eye! I love the silhouettes against the evening sky. Amazing!