Wednesday, May 21, 2008

The New Updated Website - May

It's here, it's great, it's updated! I have been saving some of my favorites from photo shoots just for this moment . . . the galleries are filled with new pictures, some of which you have not yet seen (even if you do check my blog everyday ;) If you are still waiting for your session to be delivered to you, check the galleries because there might be a couple more that were not posted on the blog! Also the pricing for sessions has now been officially raised for those who have not yet scheduled their photo session yet, so please check the "Investment" link on the portraits site to see the updated prices.
The story behind the above picture . . . I was bored while giving him a bath, and he was having a blast splashing EVERYTHING (I was careful with the camera luckily)! When I finally decided to get the camera out, I got some cute pictures of his adorable, water-splashed face!

No comments: