Sunday, February 14, 2010

Heart Day & Updated Website

wmAaronMelWed-0251

Happy Valentine’s Day!! Yes, it’s midnight on Valentine’s Day, so I’ll be the first to wish it to you . . .maybe.

Because today is “Heart” day, I thought I’d share some ‘heart’-warming pictures! This fun couple took 5 minutes out of their fun, very cold, wedding day to humor me with this cheesy idea of mine. But even if it’s cheesy, I still love the way it turned out! So enjoy some of my favorites as they played with each-other’s “heart"."

wmAaronMelWed-0245

wmAaronMelWed-0235

wmAaronMelWed-0237

wmAaronMelWed-0240 My husband is always telling me that the day we met, I stole his heart without knowing it and placed it in my pocket. He was helpless since then. Well it looks like Aaron did this to Melanie’s heart too!

wmAaronMelWed-0249And even though she didn’t have a pocket on that day, she had definitely stolen his heart too :)

wmAaronMelWed-0244

I wish you all a very wonderful Valentine’s Day full of love and with your special loved ones. May it also inspire you to share your love for them every other day of the year as well!

Oh yeah! Also I’m finally announcing, even though it’s been up for quite some time now, I’ve updated the wedding website!!! It took me like a month to finally get it done, so please check it out and let me know what you think! There are some amazing pictures from over a year and a half ago which finally made it up there and then some very recent ones as well! Hope you all enjoy it!

http://www.angelamariephoto.com/newweddings/

3 comments:

Stan said...

So much fun. They are a darling couple with lots of personality. It was fun playing with the heart tonight. Thanks for coming to our Valentine dinner.

Ashley Mae McKnight said...

love your wedding site!! These pics are SOOO cute, love the heart!!!

Jessica Rae said...

Angela... OH MY! I totally remember you! Your photography is so fun! Thanks for the comments. Don't you just love what you do? I DO! Its so great!