Saturday, February 27, 2010

It’s been far too long . . .

Since I’ve shared some of my awesome child sessions (that would include the newborn sessions too.) I am determined to catch up and share all these cuties with you, but only one for tonight. Adam1yr082wm

Isn’t he the sweetest thing ever? And guess what? His eyes really are that blue! Jealous, huh? Ok, well I already have my set of blue eyes, but still :)

This is my adorable nephew. I couldn’t get enough of him. So sweet. Here’s a sneak peek for his mommy that will hopefully brighten her day :)

This little guy is now 1 years old. A big mile marker and we had lots of fun!

Have a wonderful Sunday, and I’ll hopefully see you all in the blogging world next week!

1 comment:

Cristie Jensen said...

My son had almost those same blue eyes, they were what everyone notices. Not to burst a bubble, but he is 4 now and they have gotten darker and not much of head turner any more :-(. I hope his stay, they are very beautiful.