Saturday, February 6, 2010

Travis & Brianne’s Magical Day

wmTravisBriWed0002texanti

It was a brisk, very cold, but sunny December morning, and love . . . was . . . in . . . the . . .air!!! At least for Brianne and Travis . . . :)

It was such a beautiful day and I really enjoyed the experience of photographing their wedding. I always seem to be more endeared to the couples where I’ve gone from start to finish with the pictures (engagements, bridals, wedding, reception) because I’m truly able to feel of the excitement and I feel so much more apart of the day, and I feel like they are truly my friends! I couldn’t be more happy for Travis and Bri! They were so relaxed and were able to really have some fun to create some beautiful picture moments.

Their excitement was intoxicatingly wonderful for everyone!

wmTravisBriWed0020

wmTravisBriWed0042

wmTravisBriWed0019

wmTravisBriWed0039bw

wmTravisBriWed0058

This next picture was a funny moment. I always LOVE to do weddings of my previous brides’ friends because that means I can run into them! Melissa and Tyler are really close to Bri and Travis, and wanted a picture with them because Tyler had to run off to work. Well We’re just missing two important people to make this picture work . . . . Oops! Wrong couple! Haha!!! They ceased the moment for a funny picture!

wmTravisBriWed0072

There we go . . . the right brides with the right grooms! :)

wmTravisBriWed0073

And knowing me with my soft spot for brother/sister pictures, I loved these next two:

wmTravisBriWed0156

wmTravisBriWed0157

Sometimes I wish I could blog all of the pictures. There really were some fun moments. Like when no one was standing on the stairs, and Bri was by herself, so she posed. Then the picture of Travis’ pouty face with her laughing after she said she didn’t need him in the picture :) Haha! Then this next picture of them just being their awesome selves!

wmTravisBriWed0174

wmTravisBriWed0181anti Rock it out Brianne! You’re hot!

wmTravisBriWed0203vint And the guys just being themselves:

wmTravisBriWed0226 I actually really like this next one

wmTravisBriWed0240vint

OOh and THIS one:

wmTravisBriWed0255vint

wmTravisBriWed0271“Hallelujah!”

wmTravisBriWed0273

wmTravisBriWed0277

wmTravisBriWed0284vint

wmTravisBriWed0288 wmTravisBriWed0304

wmTravisBriWed0296

Not exactly sure what is going on in this next one . . . . but it was funny :)

wmTravisBriWed0317

wmTravisBriWed0348res

wmTravisBriWed0357

wmTravisBriWed0362

wmTravisBriWed0396 wmTravisBriWed0412ctex

Ok, another fun moment. And only those super busy brides will have total sympathy for this (like me). This was their only “food” that whole day (besides maybe a piece of toast for breakfast). Two Big Macs were the only way to go! They were literally eating as fast as possible in between the greeting line and the rest of the program.

wmTravisBriWed0484crop And of course I had a little bit of creative fun with it ;)

wmTravisBriWed0486

Bri literally gave Travis no warning for this. At one moment they were trying to figure out how to get the cake on the plate to all of the sudden cake in Travis’ face.

wmTravisBriWed0512sepia He was a pretty good sport :)

wmTravisBriWed0513sepia

Haha!

wmTravisBriWed0522sepia

The “Girls” (insert whatever they call their fun little gang of ladies ;) (what was it again Bri?) Any ways, these ladies were the bomb at Melissa’s wedding, and did not disappoint at Brianne’s! Lots and lots of fun!

wmTravisBriWed0627vintwmTravisBriWed0632vint wmTravisBriWed0652

The Daddy-Daughter Dance and Mother-Son Dance were so special. Brianne and her dad had some very tender moments. Here were just a few:

wmTravisBriWed0656crop

wmTravisBriWed0657sepia

wmTravisBriWed0660anti

wmTravisBriWed0708

wmTravisBriWed0723vint

The grand exit!! Yeah! I remember being totally exhausted that day (the cold weather for some reason makes me all that more extra tired), but I had a huge smile on my face! The reception wrapped up nicely the whole day as well as my fun experience with these two! I am so happy for them and their marriage! I wish them all the happiness! Thank you so much Brianne and Travis for letting me be a part of this very special day in your lives!

4 comments:

Macy said...

So fun! They are going to be so excited to see these. I like vertical one where they are in that little alcove next to the stairs.

Love the pictures of the girls. Especially since I remember how they stuck together in junior high. And they were friends even before junior high!

andreaKphotography said...

You are such a fabulous wedding photographer!! Gorgeous photos!

Blackdehlia said...

I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT!!!!!!!! Angela, you rock!!

The Lloyd Family said...

Amazing pictures. You are especially great at capturing "candid" moments. I even got teary-eyed looking at the daddy-daughter photos and I don't know these people! :) I am more and more impressed with every post!