Friday, May 14, 2010

Lots of Peeks!

Belinda1yr035

Yeah! More sneak peeks! I’ve slacked enough on blogging that I’ve got quite the list of things I need to blog (including 3 weddings). But this is for those of my clients who haven’t seen anything yet. They are so incredibly patient and awesome and I am figuring out a few more things which will help make blogging faster and way more efficient! And I’m excited about that!

Let me just say again how much I LOVE my clients! They have become my friends and I just love them to pieces and it makes me feel like the luckiest girl in the world :) So thanks!

Any ways on to peeks . . . The first little cutie is my niece for her 1st birthday! She was hilarious and gave us the funniest/cutest expressions! Gotta love her :) The next gorgeous girl I have photographed every 3 months, and these were for her 9 month pictures. She as well gave me some really cute expressions, but I particularly love her holding her toes.

Allie9mon_0195 Just did these two cuties. Baby Greta is a lucky girl to have a big brother to protect her. BabyGreta_0186bw My friend just bought two puppies and we “attempted” to get some shots of them running around. I’ve decided that puppies are harder than 2 year olds. DureePuppies004 This next picture was from a very tender session I did a few weeks ago. Spartica was dying of a tumor, and before she died we took these. She has now passed on, and this picture hopefully will help bring some comfort to her “Mom” and “Dad.”

Spartica_0392 Yesterday, I was privileged to photograph my dear friend’s wedding day. It could not have been a more perfect peaceful day. Their true love for one another was so evident, and I am incredibly happy for them.SarahAdamWed_0664

And last, but definitely not least, this AWESOME engagement session! Seriously! We ran into a few issues, but even with those we got some amazing pictures and even though this was my first time meeting them both in person, I totally loved these two! I am VERY excited and thrilled to be photographing more of them! Thanks for making the long drive from Idaho (and Wyoming) to hang out with me to do these engagements! It was a blast!

MercedesTJ_0880

Well folks, that’s all for now. I promise there is more coming :) Especially because I’m LOVING the green that has spread across the state again. I’m just soaking it all in with my camera.

Have a fantastic weekend!

2 comments:

Benson Craft said...

A very diverse group you are photographing these days. I love the one of the little cutie at the beginning. That is definitely her look. The next several of those cute babies and kids are precious. They look all cozy in their poses. The one of Spartica is so tender. I love of course the beautiful Sarah and her husband. I love those newly married pictures right after they come out of the temple. I totally love the bus picture. Her little splash of color is so awesome and they are such a darling couple with a lot of personality. I love how you capture those natural moments in people's lives

Brittney said...

I can't wait to see more!!! I love that little sailor girl (of course)!!! All of the pictures are breathtaking. I want to say something about each one, but I guess the main thing is that they are all so unique, amazing, and full of emotions.