Wednesday, May 19, 2010

While I’m waiting to post a wedding . . .

Check out my blog about a little more Angela! http://angelaramblings.blogspot.com I posted some very funny pictures of me in action from the past year. Thanks to my wonderful husband who is my second photographer, this post is possible! But don’t worry. . . I got him back for all of the embarrassing shots, so you’ll see a little bit of him behind the camera too! Here’s just a peek of what you’ll see . . .

SarahAdamWed0011 (Large)

Andy 176

And yes, I didn’t post the embarrassing picture of ME on this blog . . . I only want those pictures of ME going out once :) But John doesn’t mind his funniest shot going out, now do you, honey? Love ya John!

Check out the post here or remember my picture on the right hand bar is also a link to that blog whenever you want to check it.  And come back to see a full wedding post tomorrow (or hopefully later today if I can get that small detail worked out). Have a fantastic day everyone!

No comments: