Saturday, October 9, 2010

SLC Temple in Spring Gallery Wrap For Sale

Do-not-copy-temple Last spring I was lucky enough to take this picture of the beautiful Salt Lake City LDS Temple during the prime time in spring. I just loved this picture so much that I thought I’d print it up big in canvas. I unfortunately don’t have a lot of room for it in my condo right now though. One day this piece of art will grace the walls of my home, but for now I thought I’d put it up for sale and give it a good home hanging large and big in someone else’s house. This would also make a fantastic Christmas gift to a loved one!

So here we go:

$175 (still available)

*20x30 Canvas Gallery Wrap (This is huge. Just measure it. 20 inches by 30 inches. Yep it will definitely draw attention in your home)

*Ready to hang on the wall

*Already printed and ready to pick up or ship to your home.

*Obviously the “Please do not copy” is only for web-use, but my name in the corner is as shown and is visible on the front side, while more of the picture (which is not shown online here) is wrapped around the corners for a complete gallery wrap feel and look.

*Option to pick this up at my home in the Utah County area, or I can have it shipped to wherever you are. Shipping a huge piece like this safely starts around $25 for ground standard shipping.

*Payment taken through Paypal account.

*Contact me at: angelaliddle (at) gmail (dot) com, if you have any questions or would love to purchase this beautiful gallery wrap.

Feel welcome to email family members or friends if you think someone might be interested in this piece of art. It’s always a nice feeling having spring permanently in your home all year round! :)

3 comments:

Robert and Michaelene Duree said...

I love it!!! I'm So glad you have it up for sale. you are such an amazing photographer GREAT JOB!!!

The Lloyd Family said...

Goodness, I wish I could afford to buy this right now. I LOVE it! Please, please, please tell me you will sell more of your prints like this in the future.

Stan said...

Would you tell dad I want it for Christmas? It would look great in my beautiful office someday. It will add the perfect touch to my room. I absolutely love it.