Friday, October 8, 2010

Mercedes and Trefton’s SLC Temple Wedding

TJMercedesWed006crop

Remember this couple?  They were married on a beautiful warm day at the end of July, radiating and smiling from ear to ear, they each glowed with such happiness that it made me so incredibly happy to photograph them on this most important day in their lives. 

TJMercedesWed003 TJMercedesWed018bw TJMercedesWed030 TJMercedesWed034 TJMercedesWed058

  This next one: John and my two different angles of TJ and his friends jumping. I think both angles are cool:

TJMercedesWed092bw TJMercedesWed136bwTJMercedesWed141 TJMercedesWed151  Got to love brothers :)

TJMercedesWed155bw TJMercedesWed159crop

I soooo wish I would have had someone take a picture of me taking this next picture. I swear my cheek was touching the hot cobbled ground. And I was definitely pregnant by then (without the belly, but still cramped inside) so to contort my body to get this shot was for me an accomplishment. I love this shot so much that it was worth it.

TJMercedesWed169These two are my definition of classy. They are eye candy together and have such poise and elegance while I photographed them.

TJMercedesWed172bw TJMercedesWed184 TJMercedesWed202  TJMercedesWed213sepia TJMercedesWed217ctex TJMercedesWed238   TJMercedesWed245TJMercedesWed266 TJMercedesWed275

TJMercedesWed249 TJMercedesWed282 TJMercedesWed298 TJMercedesWed314  This next one was literally one of the last shots at the temple as they raced away to get to the luncheon. I like to only half joke that my couples literally have to run away from me in order for me to stop taking pictures of them. I wish I could say that didn’t have truth behind it, but all of my wonderful couples will have to smile and nod in agreement that I really could just keep going on and on with pictures once I get going :)

TJMercedesWed342 But we’ll end with another shot that I adore:

TJMercedesWed323ctex

Mercedes and TJ --I can’t thank you enough from the bottom of my heart for allowing me to be a part of this road to documenting your fantastically beautiful wedding. Your wedding was definitely one of my top weddings of this year, and I’m so glad you somehow found me even though you are from Idaho. Thanks for making the trip down here more than once. It has been so much fun getting to know you both and becoming new friends. I wish you all the happiness in your new marriage and life together.

Their bridal session was one of those sessions that I WILL blog because it was fantastic and can’t be forgotten, but I knew how anxious Mercedes was to see these wedding shots that I wanted to blog this wedding first. Thanks for stopping by everyone! Please leave some comment love for Mercedes and TJ.

6 comments:

Unknown said...

These are seriously STUNNING, Angela!
I wish I had had you to document my wedding! I think you should enter some contest with these....I'm dead serious.

Henderson Family said...

Gorgeous!!!

MByram said...

They are beautiful!! Very well done!

Melissa Jean said...

It is true, we do have to run away, but you know what, that's what makes you SO incredibly awesome!! =)

Jessica Rae Schaack said...

BEE-A-OOOTIFUL!!! i am totally loving the shot where you were cramped... it is fabulous!! and the one below that. and the one where their eyes are closed and he is holding her face... and... okay all of them are amazing! geez!!

Erica said...

wow. These are amazing. My pictures were great, but boy, are you getting amazing??!! The color in all of these is outstanding. Good work :)