Monday, October 4, 2010

Enjoy the Stages in Your Life . . .

Beginning the new stage in your life with the one you love the most can be one fun and exciting journey. Fairy-tale’s and Happily Ever After’s actually don’t END, they START with “I Do” and a strong commitment of love for one another.

AshleeBridals020 TysonAshleeWed261

This next picture represents a moment in my own life which I am striving to enjoy amidst the anxious arrival of an addition to the family. It was such a blast to capture this beautiful stage in one of my dear friend’s life. I can’t wait to photograph her little girl come December.

Carrie_0479-2 That newborn stage in your baby’s life lasts but a short small moment. They grow way too fast. They’re only this little once. Meet these two little sweethearts who came to visit me:

Elise104bw Eliza_0118 Soon your rest-less nights turn into busy days chasing toddlers or running children off to school and many other activities.  Even though your life is fast-paced and busy today, take time to enjoy the toys all over your house which are a part of your child’s imaginary world of play, the snuggles you get right before bedtime as you read their favorite story, your child idolizing you and wanting to be with you at all moments, and even the moments where you may get more attitude from them than you want – even those moments will soon be gone when your child moves away to college only to call you on weekends or during their busy school and work schedules. I promise you’ll miss them just being under your roof to treasure the happy moments and long conversations before they “grew up.” As I’ve heard it said before, “The days seem long, but the years fly by.” Don’t take it for granted, just enjoy life in all its stages :)CalebAug10_0070Miller117 Henderson10_0368    

Capturing the love you have with your spouse really can be done at any stage in your life. Now is always the perfect time. Whether you were just married or have been married for 14 years. JillMike_0137

Thank you to all of my wonderful clients who have impacted my life and let me capture the beautiful stages in their life.

Thanks for letting me show you all some of my most recent projects and sessions that I’ve been a part of and am still working on. Have a wonderful week!

5 comments:

Stan said...

Beautifully put and beautiful pictures of some of my fvorite people. It's important to be reminded of all the different stages of life. They are gone before you know it.

Carrie said...

Beautiful post, and as always, STUNNING pictures. You NEVER cease to amaze me as well as all of those who are privilaged to have you as their photographer! Lucky for me, I get the best of both worlds!

Calli said...

I love it! (O:

Brittney said...

I love them all and thank you.

Melissa Jean said...

Love the one of Em's family! Kiera's hair is so cute!!! Awesome job Angela!