Saturday, July 5, 2008

Calli & Casey

Calli & Casey were sealed for time and all eternity in the Manti temple today. They have been married for exactly a year and a half now, so it was neat that they were sealed today.








They were so fun to be around! Their happiness was contagious! It was my first time photographing at the Manti temple, and I fell in love with the beautiful grounds, architecture, and special spirit found there. I did get a good workout on that big hill though! I had tons of fun getting to know Calli and Casey. I'm so glad that I was able to be apart of their special day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Eee! They turned out so well! I am so excited to see the rest! You are so great at what you do!! I am so glad we decided to use you! When they are all finished let me know and we can figure out when to pick them up! (: Oh and I found my cell! haha it was in the car door! Thanks so much!