Saturday, July 26, 2008

Wendy's Maternity

Yeah so here are lots more! I had WAY too many favorites! The only bad thing about doing two different locations on two different days, is that she gets lots of pictures, and I only hope that I can edit them all before her baby comes! So I posted a bunch so she could enjoy some of them while she waits for her pictures to get done. Enjoy!
I LOVE this next one of you two. At least you can have a nice picture of you both where you don't look pregant ;)

Got to love the effects that pregancy has on your feet!



Ok, so I know Wendy because we were in Women's Chorus at BYU together! And let me tell you . . . She is a hoot!!! She is so funny and always makes me laugh! I have so much fun being around her. During the shoot she kept pulling funny faces! Here are a couple, but Wendy be prepared for when you get your pictures . . . lots of cute, funny faces!

So my husband did not get what message we were trying to put across in this picture. So for you who are like him, she's was looking at her watch, and she's thinking, "When is this baby ever gonna get here!"

Then my last two favorites:


Love you both tons! I hadn't seen Wendy since before she was married, so it's been fun for me to meet her sweet husband and see how cute they are together, married, and pregnant! I know you'll love your pictures! Hopefully I'll get them to you soon!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

i love that last one, with the daisy held to her belly! And the silhouette is GORGEOUS!