Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Erica's Bridals

On Saturday, I had lots of fun hanging out with Erica! It was definitely a hot day, so we're glad we spent some of the time indoors! Erica, as well as the sky, looked amazing! Even though her fiance was not planning on being in any of the pictures, he and Erica's friend, were such a big help! But I still stole of picture of the groom! I have been trying out some new tones and some vintage looking actions on my pictures. I think it gives mood to the pictures, but please comment and let me know what you think! Enjoy the pictures of this beautiful bride!










So cute!



This one's for you Weston:





You are so gorgeous Erica! I am so excited to photograph your wedding next month!

3 comments:

Britanee Walker said...

beautiful pictures! she's beautiful and the pictures are beautiful and the scenery/backdrop....all of it!!!

Shellee Draper said...

Hey I just ran across your blog and I just had to tell you that I LOVE this session! It's so dreamy and romantic looking. You do great work!

Macy said...

Erica looks so beautiful. Great job.