Monday, January 11, 2010

Amelia's Senior pictures

She really does brighten my day when I see her! This is my awesome niece, Amelia. I was so excited to take her senior pictures back in October. I had so much fun hanging out with her. She'll definitely go far in life with her motivation and detemination. She is a very talented pianist, and has been doing it since she was a little girl, and now is pretty amazing at it! She found a very generous neighbor who let us use their beautiful piano in their home for part of the session.
Here are just a few of my favorites from Amelia's session:
























Thanks so much for hanging out with me, Amelia! I had a total blast! Good luck with after you graduate in 2010!

Shout out to other seniors out there . . . Now is the time to book your senior session, so that I can fit you in before you graduate! It's definitely a fun session and focuses on you and what you're good at. Email me if you're interested!

Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

What a gorgeous girl! Beautiful photos and fall colors.

Stan said...

I vote for a set up with Spencer when he gets home. She seems like such a great girl, fun, cute and talented. I loved her session. The colors were amazing.

Brittney Hale said...

wow she is a doll- awesome shots, these are just beautiful! i totally am in love with the shot of her in the white trench :)

Henderson Family said...

I wish my senior pics looked that good. AMAZING!!! Too bad you were a sophmore in highschool at the time:)