Saturday, January 2, 2010

New Year. New Goals





Happy New Year Everyone!!!!. . . . Isn't that great? A NEW year. A new fresh start to doing better and becoming the people we'd like to become. A year to try a little harder. A year to love a little deeper. Forgive a little sooner. Strive with more vigor.



Yep. That's what I'm going to try to do in my own life.



And I also have another goal . . . to blog with a little more diligence ;) I have had so many wonderful clients this past year whom I missed sharing their pictures. I may go back in January and share a few of them from as early as June! Ah! Yep I got that behind with some. But it's a new year . . . and mostly I'll be focusing on blog trekking forward!!! :)



I hope you all had a wonderful Christmas season! See you all soon!



P.S. the baby in this picture is very special to me. . . I'll tell you why. It's the first baby of one of my first brides of '08. He was born on my birthday. He also was named after my son, Caleb. . . . well ok, maybe not in honor of my son, but it's still a great name :) I loved seeing his parents again and meeting him for the first time yesterday. He's such a fresh breath of Heaven.

3 comments:

Stan said...

Beautiful way to start a new year with a sweet new fresh breathe of heaven. Beautiful capture.

Brittney said...

I love all the cute new pictures (the ones from your last post as well). Amazing as always. That baby is precious.

Anonymous said...

He is most certainly a keeper!!