Monday, January 18, 2010

Jessica & Kevin’s Beautiful Day – Part 1

wmKevJessWed0001 It was a very beautiful November day when the Princess Jessica and Prince Kevin sealed their love forever in their castle. They both totally radiated and I was so happy to be apart of their very special day. I was doing my own smiling a lot that day too at seeing how happy everyone was, it would have been hard to not feel the excitement!

wmKevJessWed0006

wmKevJessWed0017

wmKevJessWed0004

wmKevJessWed0014

Because I am a big sister to brothers, I couldn’t help but feel extra love for the next picture.

wmKevJessWed0027

wmKevJessWed0033

wmKevJessWed0052

wmKevJessWed0064

My newest fun thing I like to do at the SLC temple. I love how it turns out every time! (and by the way, I have some really great silent cheerers. . . so we don’t make too much noise. Great job everyone!)

wmKevJessWed0093

For some reason I really like this next one.

wmKevJessWed0246vint

Ok, on to Jessica and Kevin by themselves.

wmKevJessWed0265 This has been one of my top weddings of 2009, and Kevin & Jessica are just so awesome to work with! (I still need to post their amazing groomal session!) They are just those kinds of people who make everyone around them feel important and special. You can’t help but smile when you are around the two of them. They both truly radiate on the inside and out. I feel like a better person after being around them and am so glad to call them my new friends!

It was amazing seeing the love in their eyes for one another. I wish them all the happiness!

wmKevJessWed0279

wmKevJessWed0307sepia Haha! Love this next one!

wmKevJessWed0292

wmKevJessWed0333

The fountains were on for like 20 seconds after we saw them, and I caught this shot real fast.

wmKevJessWed0342

Um, one of my favs!

wmKevJessWed0364 John caught these next two. Loved his perspective.

wmKevJessWed0344sepia

wmKevJessWed0370

wmKevJessWed0414bw

And I adore this next one of John’s too:

wmKevJessWed0393bw

wmKevJessWed0373

We’ll end with my favorite. I cut down this post a lot, but not enough, so their reception is coming in another post. Hope you enjoyed this preview! Happy Monday!

3 comments:

April said...

oh man I love these! Jess is one of my best friends ever. She has changed my life as well. Thank you for sharing these amazing pictures and making me think about some of my most favorite people in the whole world. It was so fun to see your enthusiasm at the wedding. You are AMAZING!

Stan said...

I will watch Caleb anytime if you produce such a gorgeous post. Every picture was my favorite. You can feel the Spirit radiate from both of them. This is what being for eternity is all about; happiness & joy that you know doesn't last for just that moment. Thanks!

Whitney said...

That's my sister!! Angela I really love your style! You have an amazing talent! Maybe someday you could do my wedding... :)