Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Cody & Nicole’s Wedding

wmNicoleCodyWed-006

Yep I’m really back!!! There’s another fun wedding that I haven’t shared with you. You can tell it definitely was before all this cold winter. Cody & Nicole tied the knot in September! They were so awesome and woke up early before their ceremony to do pictures of just the two of them. Nicole brought us to this awesome spot up the canyon, and I think it worked out perfect!!! The landscape around was breathtaking, not to mention the awesome couple! Here are a couple of my favs:

wmNicoleCodyWed-0030

wmNicoleCodyWed-0057

Here was our little duck friend from the very first picture:

wmNicoleCodyWed-0062

wmNicoleCodyWed-0075

Keeping it real :)

wmNicoleCodyWed-0086

I think this is my favorite one of Nicole:

wmNicoleCodyWed-0098

wmNicoleCodyWed-0107

wmNicoleCodyWed-0118

wmNicoleCodyWed-0137

wmNicoleCodyWed-0147

Nicole’s beautiful daughter, and Cody’s cute son:

wmNicoleCodyWed-0166crop The groom is patiently waiting for his bride :) Haha!

wmNicoleCodyWed-0196

wmNicoleCodyWed-0199

This was seriously such a tender moment:

wmNicoleCodyWed-0215 (Thanks John for this next perfect capture)

wmNicoleCodyWed-0217

Enjoy some more favorite moments from their ceremony. I have John to thank for a lot of these pictures too. I seriously have realized that I can’t do without him for weddings. So he’s on this wedding photography boat whether he likes it or not ;) hehe!! Any ways, enjoy!

wmNicoleCodyWed-0237

wmNicoleCodyWed-0247bw

wmNicoleCodyWed-0251

wmNicoleCodyWed-0255

wmNicoleCodyWed-0256

wmNicoleCodyWed-0267bw wmNicoleCodyWed-0266

wmNicoleCodyWed-0286bw

wmNicoleCodyWed-0318bw

wmNicoleCodyWed-0345

wmNicoleCodyWed-0363bw

wmNicoleCodyWed-0433

wmNicoleCodyWed-0475

Congrats Nicole and Cody! Thanks so much for letting me be a part of your very fun day!!

2 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

I am so glad you have gotten back to blogging!! Great work!

Stan said...

That was a beautiful location. Nice job Ang!