Monday, March 22, 2010

And the Winner is . . .

Mercedes and Trefton (TJ)!

A Huge Thank-You to everyone who participated in voting for the engaged contestants! It was a lot of fun and I was glad that each of the couples got to share their story with more of their friends and family. Hopefully you all enjoyed that too :)

Just thought I’d share a sneak peek of what I did over the weekend. . . it was a VERY chilly and snowy day on Friday, but this couple seriously rocked! Even though we were freezing from head to foot, I loved what we got and was glad they were willing to roll with the punches that the weather gave us.

Take a peek . . . :)

wmAmberKelly215  My awesome, second shooter (and husband), John caught this next one:wmAmberKelly037wmAmberKelly189bw

Thanks for stopping by everyone! I’ve been kind of out of the blogging world for the past couple weeks due to helping my parents move to my (oh my parents) dream home! :) I’ll have to share pictures of their beautiful new horse that they just got. But till then, just know I’m busy at work! :)

Thanks again to those who voted and the wonderful fun couples who entered! Have a great day everyone!

1 comment:

Stan said...

So beautiful! I love how you capture the love. I couldn't tell they were freezing. They did a good job faking the cold. The bride should seriously model for wedding magazines, she has the look.