Wednesday, March 17, 2010

Time to Vote!

It's time to vote for a special couple to win a free engagement session with me!
Each of these couples wrote down their own cute, sappy, funny stories of how they met and how they came to have fallen in love. I completely enjoyed reading them, and felt like I got to know a small piece of who they are and where they've come to be at this very exciting time in their lives. Thank you so much to those couples who shared that with me!

****Their stories are on the post below this one****

Let's get started off on the actual voting now! This Poll ends at midnight on FRIDAY, and allows one vote per IP address.
Tell me who YOU think should be the lucky couple! Make sure to double check the name that you're voting for. Several of our couples have similar names to each other.




Follow Angela Marie Photography on Facebook here

No comments: