Thursday, March 11, 2010

Once Upon a Time :)

6 awesome couples have decided to share with me (and you) their love story. Each of the stories are unique and personal to them. I love their telling of it, because it contains the excitement and fondness for those memories that no one else can accurately describe. And that's why I am taking what they wrote to me and sharing it with all of you. This way if by chance you have no idea who those names on the voting poll are, this way you can (like me) get to know them a little bit better and enjoy a piece of where they've come.

Click on the names of the couple to be redirected to their post to tell their story, and I hope you enjoy the stories as much as I did :)

Katrina Q. and Jared B.

Katie M. and Braedon G.

Sara Ha. and JT W.

Mercedes B. and Trefton D.

Sarah Hu. and Adam A.

Jessica R. and Corey H.

No comments: