Tuesday, March 9, 2010

Baby Caleb and one of my favorite couples!

Do you remember these two? Here, Here, or Here?

wmLindseyBridal1 110edited This Gorgeous bride?

wmLindseyBridal1 027edited2

They now have a new addition to the family:

wmCalebS_0049

I seriously love these two (now three)! They were one of my very first couples as I started off in 2008. I loved their energy, willingness to try all of my new fun ideas, and just how extremely fun they are! I had quite the time today going through all of their pictures and just remembering everything I was going through as I attempted to get started in the wedding photography industry. It’s amazing how far I’ve come since then, but even though my editing stinks on a lot of my older picture, I still actually really like my composition, creativity, etc. It actually has inspired me to maybe take one of my 2010 couples back to that spot to give it a second go!

Well I have many wonderful happy memories of their wedding. And you know what the hardest part of a wedding for me is? When it’s over. Yep, after they pick up their pictures, it’s sort of rare that I see my brides again. It makes me sad. So of course I was glad that Lindsey and I (ok and Jason and Caleb ;) had an excuse to get back together again! I was so thrilled to meet sweet Caleb! Not sure he was thrilled to see me, but I managed to get some cute pictures of him :) And of his cute parents:

wmCalebS_0216crop

wmCalebS_0144

wmCalebS_0076

wmCalebS_0065vint

wmCalebS_0182sepia

wmCalebS_0151

wmCalebS_0166bw

wmCalebS_0107

wmCalebS_0290 Since we had a fun creative picture with their rings for their wedding:

wmLindseyJasonWed3 134edited We just had to use them again on some cute little baby toes!

wmCalebS_0294 Daddy is a HUGE Dallas Cowboys fan! So Baby Caleb better be too :)

wmCalebS_0233vint

wmCalebS_0203vint

wmCalebS_0218sepia

wmCalebS_0262

I can’t thank you two enough for coming in and seeing me again! I loved being introduced to sweet Caleb! He is adorable! May you cherish every possible moment with him, because believe me . . . they grow up WAY too fast!

Have a great day everyone!

6 comments:

Heather said...

LOVE!

Brittney said...

They didn't want to bring the horse to this session? :) Caleb is such a cute little guy!! Awesome pictures.

Andrew said...

love it ~ so beautiful!

I think you just up the status of gummy bears, they make great ring holders!!

Its meee Jessica said...

that first single baby photo is to DIE for. yup thats right!!

Stan said...

So adorable. I'm sure it was fun to see the progression of their family. I remembered how much I loved the bucking bride session, so original and fun. They are a darling family. I love the one in the basket.

andreaKphotography said...

So cute! I love that striped hat and the one in the basket.What a little sweetheart!