Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Ashlee - 2009 Graduated Senior!

Meet Ashlee . . . one of those awesome '09 seniors who recently graduated! I had so much fun hanging out with her and her mom for her senior pictures! It was one of those days that looked like it was going to rain, but didn't! So of course we had beautiful lighting!
Ashlee's going to hair school right now and pursuing that avenue. Her red hair is so fun and vibrant! Especially next to all the beautiful spring green! We had lots of fun accessorizing with all of her clothes and shoes! I am really happy with the way it all turned out!
Oh yes and of course one of these days I'll update my senior gallery with some other favs which I saved from this session just for that!
Well enjoy!


I had a little fun with mirrors and a wide-open aperature.





Love this next one. . . I feel like she's some mysterious beauty out of some storybook.




Love the green as well as the "flirty" look! Rock it Ashlee!


I sure loved the red heels!





Beautiful Ashlee!





Congrats on graduating! Good luck on your next adventures in life!

Shout out to 2010 Seniors . . . contact me soon if you're interested in a fun, stylized senior session!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

You know what I love about your photos? They're all unique. You don't have one set of poses, one set of locations... every session is as unique as the subject.

Keep on rocking our socks off... you're amazing!

Henderson Family said...

Fun and cute. I love all the colors!!!

andreaKphotography said...

Love her hair! These are so great. The fairytale pic is my fav!!

Stan said...

I don't think I have ever seen Senior Pic. quite this good. I agree with Aubri- very unique in every way. Love the location, love the colors, love the fun expressions. I'm sure Ashlee will absolutely love them.

Carrie said...

Beautiful! Makes me want to take some pictures... but I'm not that photogenic! LOVE her red hair and her accessories! You truly are one gifted photographer!