Tuesday, June 30, 2009

I ♥ Faces

Click the button above to go to http://iheartfaces.blogspot.com/.

I have had several of my photography friends enter their pictures in the past, and it looked like fun, but I'd never entered them. But when I found out that Jasmine Star, one of my favorite wedding photographers to blog stalk, was the guest judge, I couldn't resist . . .

The theme is: Wedding Bells

This is the picture that I am entering:

Photobucket

There's something so special about watching the Groom's face . . . the way he looks when he sees his bride all dressed up in her wedding gown for the first time, the way he looks when she is near to him; the sincerity found in his eyes as he realizes that his bride is finally and forever his wife.

I took this picture over a year ago, but this couple's wedding was magical. Thanks for letting me find and share the simplicity and emotion of this picture found in their glowing, content faces.

6 comments:

Kacey said...

Gorgeous photo! (I was browsing through you pictures...I love your work!)

Maria said...

this is beautiful!

Show and Tell Photography said...

Oh, this totally has to be in the top ten! Good luck!

andreaKphotography said...

Perfect choice to enter!! Love it. They look so happy.

way outnumbered said...

That is one of the sweetest pictures I've ever seen! beautiful!

the BLAH BLAH BLAHger said...

Good stuff! I really like this image!!!