Tuesday, June 30, 2009

Rob & Blythe's Wedding

Here it is . . . finally what you've been waiting for: Rob and Blythe's beautiful wedding day! Because of the crazy rainy weather, we've been getting some beautifully partly cloudy days which makes for fabulous lighting and lush green shrubbery.
Rob and Blythe were married in the LDS Temple, and had a short small ring exchange afterwards at their reception center. Even though a few problems came up which caused their sealing to be later than planned, we still had enough time to take some beautiful shots at the temple afterwards.


I loved this next shot that John captured while they came out of the temple:





I had a little too much fun photographing these darling flower girls while waiting for the bride and groom to come out of the temple. The Mother of the Bride made all of these gorgeous dresses!

Just a moment of the little ladies looking at the pretty flowers together.


Rob's got the coolest sisters!


Here's a few fav shots from the short ring exchange:








They had their reception at the Springville Art Museum


Blythe threw the bouquet at a dear friend!




Ok, on to some of the pictures outside of the temple . . .







Loved this one of Beautiful Blythe:

And this sweet one of Rob:



Soon I'll be updating my weddings website again, and there are a few very favorite shots from this wedding that I'm saving . . .

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!

4 comments:

Henderson Family said...

I LOVE that picture of the temple. Gorgeous. I love all the pictures and wow the reception center looks so cool.

Carrie said...

Beautiful! Stunning! I loved all of them! Thanks for photographing their wedding! Great job!

Stan said...

Beautiful job! I loved some of the effects! Very artsy!!!

Britanee Walker said...

great pictures! i love the museum-that's where our reception was held too!