Saturday, June 27, 2009

A Little Vintage Baby. . .

Just photographed this sweety today . . . and let me tell you . . . she was the best sleeper I've had to date! And that's saying something since I've had some really good sleepers lately! She pretty much slept the entire 2 1/2 hours, and she's also a 2 week old! It was a really great session and I couldn't get over how cute she is! Loved this shot and also this new edit. I have a love of COLOR, vibrancy, green, etc. But I've always been intrigued by texture with a vintage look. I may start doing this a little more. Here's the vintage look:
Thought I'd add the original edited one in full color to show you the difference. . . . I honestly love both of these! Can't decide which I like better. Let me know what you think!


Any ways, thought I'd share one of my fav shots of the day!

9 comments:

Stan said...

I totally love that look. That is a really cute pose and that baby- sooooo precious. Awesome job Angela!

Natalie said...

I think they are both really good! I can't pick a favorite.

Henderson Family said...

Way cute!!! I like the vintage look as well, as long as the style of the picture would be appropriate. Some pictures I don't think should be vintage, but the one of that baby is really sweet.

Angela said...

Yep I think you're right Brittney . . . vintage can be over-used sometimes. Not all pictures work with vintage (actually maybe it's safe to say that most don't). I like to use vintage when the picture itself portrays a lot of emotion (wedding picture speaking). But I do love vintage with this particular picture.

shandi said...

i love the vintage! i think it looks great

Anonymous said...

What a beatiful baby! I really like that effect. It almost looks like a painting.

Anonymous said...

Same dilemma... It's a gorgeous shot, both ways.

I'm no help today at all!

Shannon said...

You did such a great job! Thank you for taking pictures of our baby!

Mills said...

I do like them both, but I definately like the vintage more with this picture. It would be gorgeous printed on canvas - so so cute. Angela, you're amazing!