Tuesday, June 30, 2009

So I know I promised . . .

Yep, just been one of those days . . . that wedding really is coming . . . just not today, but for sure tomorrow! But hey! I set up a blog for my awesome second shooter husband and so that you all could get to know him a little better . . . he's quite funny and witty when he wants to be . . . and cute and romantic when he wants to be too.

We will always be the package deal together . . . we don't work separately at all (at least he never photographs without me). But we thought it may be fun at least for a little bit to have a separate blog for him. I am the exclusive editor of all of his pictures, but hopefully he'll enjoy his own little blog :) He posted some of his pictures from Rob and Blythe's wedding. Head over there and leave some comment love:

http://photosbyjohnny.blogspot.com

Mine will come tomorrow . . . promise!!! Probably in the afternoon time during my child's nap. The only time I ever get anything accomplished.

No comments: