Wednesday, October 7, 2009

All 3.5 lbs of her . . .

That's right . . . this little sweety came to me when she was just 3.5 lbs! This little gal is a miracle baby for her family, and I was so honored to photograph her and her beautiful siblings. You may remember these gorgeous kids from last Fall, and now they have a beautiful, new, and very small baby sister. I thought I'd share a few of my favorites:





He is the cutest proud older brother!
So you can get more of an idea how small she is. . . pay attention to the headband. It's a popular one, and usually fits normal on a regular sized baby, it almost looks like a hat on her ;)
Her mommy also said that even premmie clothes are too big on her. So tiny and cute!












I was so happy that she was having some great dreams . . . and totally comfortable in my almost 90 degree room!

Thanks for bringing sweet Aubry in! She's absolutely perfect!

Thanks for stopping by! Let me know what you think!

5 comments:

andreaKphotography said...

What a doll...and so tiny! I love the hat box, super cute!

Henderson Family said...

Gorgeous!!! I love those kids and their mom.

Stan said...

Is that not the sweetest piece of heaven you have ever seen? I am so glad Aubrianna is alright. I know her mommy was worried. Miracles happen all around us. Those pictures are so precious. You captivated some tender moments. Love you Jann & family.

Carrie said...

Beautiful! She is so perfect! She looks like a baby doll!

Gisela-David said...

So darling! Your work gets more polished and accomplished every time. Oh how I wish we could have you come down to Alabama to take our family pictures again!